Developing Action-Research Projects to embed evidence based practice
This workshop is designed for Primary School Teachers and Secondary School Teachers
Topics covered include:
- Why action-research projects?
- Kotter’s 8 Step change model
- Identifying the strengths of your team
- Defining and refining a good research question
- Identifying the measurable outcomes for students AND teachers
- Planning – including identifying potential evidence ot gather, strategies and actions, as well as resources needed
- Identifying potential obstacles / challenges and creating possible solutions
- Developing a research mindset
This workshop is designed for teachers and leaders of Primary & Secondary schools. It is recommended that schools send at least 2 people so they can discuss and develop the project together. A discount applies for 2 or more people.
Dr Adrian Bertolini:
Adrian is the Founder & Director of Learning of Intuyu Consulting. He is one of Australia’s foremost thought leaders on practical and real education that empowers and develops resilient, independent learners. Whilst his journey began as an engineer and Senior Lecturer in Aerospace Engineering at RMIT University, Adrian has worked across Australia, with students and teachers in primary, secondary and tertiary environments, to create authentic learning structures and experiences. He redeveloped the ruMAD? (aRe yoU Making A Difference) program for the Education Foundation and it is now acknowledged as one of the pre-eminent inquiry-based learning models in the country.