The development of leadership teams and teacher excellence is what we are deeply passionate about. Our focus is to create sustainable trust-filled learning environments for students, parents, teachers, and leaders.
To grow a culture of leadership and alignment in your school, we lead a wide range of workshops, facilitated discussions, and long term bespoke leadership development packages, Principal and School Leader coaching and critical friend conversations as well as instructional, cognitive and leadership coaching to staff. Another aspect to create an outstanding teaching and leadership practice is the development of a visionary strategic plan with effective structures, ingraining values, aligning systems and processes.
Experience & research tells us partnering a school over several years is the optimum way to systemically develop your own bespoke leadership and excellence model that:
- leads to a sustainable structure that is habitual for teachers and leaders within the school
- is nurturing and builds a developmental mindset for all involved
- supports teachers to build their capacity to enact evidence based learning and teaching practice
- grows leaders and leadership throughout the school
- develops strong relationships and trust amongst the staff both within their area and across the school
- creates a focus on learning
- creates clarity and aligns staff behaviour with organisational values
- allows a school to be adaptable and nimble to address a high change educational landscape
- can be linked to the AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers