Intuyu Consulting has been supporting the development of leadership teams and teacher excellence for over 15 years. We are deeply passionate about schools creating sustainable trust-filled learning environments for students, parents, teachers, and leaders.
As such we offer a wide range of workshops, facilitated discussions, and long term bespoke leadership development packages to support schools to grow a culture of leadership and alignment in their schools.
We provide critical friend conversations as well as instructional, cognitive and leadership coaching to staff. We support the development of visionary strategic plans that effectively structures and supports schools to ingrain values and align systems and processes to achieve their goals.
Our goal is to work with schools over several years to systemically develop their own bespoke leadership and excellence model that:
- leads to a sustainable structure that is habitual for teachers and leaders within the school
- is nurturing and builds well-being and a developmental mindset for all involved
- supports teachers to build their capacity to enact evidence based learning and teaching practice
- grows leaders and leadership throughout the school
- develops strong relationships and trust amongst the staff both within their area and across the school
- creates a focus on learning
- creates clarity and aligns staff behaviour with organisational values
- allows a school to be adaptable and nimble to address a high change educational landscape
- can be linked to the AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers